We are three months into the new year and the last time I posted on this blog was August 2019, so naturally, a lot has changed.
I'm in my third and final year of college which means I'm starting to think about the future, and by that I mean I have at least two anxiety attacks a day wondering where I'm going to live, how I'm going to pay my bills and whether or not I'll ever learn how to make anything other than spaghetti bolognese.
To kick off the new year, (three months late), I'm going to be doing the TMI tag. I did the same thing in 2018, (click here to read), which you all seemed to enjoy so I thought I'd make it a yearly tradition (two years late)!
1. What are you wearing?
A nightgown from H&M. (Sexy, I know.)
2. Have you ever been in love?
3. Have you ever had a terrible breakup?
4. How old are you?
22! I'll be 23 on the 7th of November...scary.
5. How tall are you?
I'm still 1m57cm (5"1/5"2).
6. Do you have any piercings?
Again, I still only have my first, second and third holes pierced on my left ear, and my first, second and cartilage pierced on my right ear, but I'm hoping to get my smiley pierced soon!
7. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, I have seven! You can see a few of them on my Instagram.
8. What’s your favourite drink?
Mango juice, at the moment.
9. What’s your favourite song?
"No Idea" by Don Toliver.
10. What’s your Zodiac sign?
I'm a Scorpio Sun, Aquarius Moon and Capricorn Rising!
11. How long does it take you to shower?
About 10-15 minutes now that I'm growing my hair out.
12. What’s your favourite show?
Doc Martin, at the moment.
13. What’s your favourite band?
14. Something you really miss?
15. Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bed or Lerato's arms.
16. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
For college it takes me about 30 minutes. For anything else, about an hour and a half.
17. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
No ma'am, I have no intention on getting deported.
18. What turns you on?
Manicured nails, always.
19. What turns you off?
20. Quality you look for in a partner?
"We have to have the same morals. We can disagree on whether or not we like broccoli, but when it comes to my political views, I can't compromise." - I said this in 2018 and my answer hasn't changed.
21. What’s your favourite colour?
22. Loud music or soft?
23. Favourite quote?
"If I back it up, is it fat enough?" - Cookiee Kawaii
24. Favourite actor?
"Every man in a relationship. Y'all deserve Grammy's." - MY ANSWER REMAINS THE SAME, YOUR HONOUR.
25. The reason you started blogging?
iT's mY pAsSioN.
26. Do you have any fears?
Yes, I'm a woman living in South Africa. I fear everything.
27. What’s the last thing that made you cry?
The thought of not being able to have children one day.
28. Meaning behind your blog name?
It's my name and surname!
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
This afternoon on FaceTime with Lerato.
30. Last book you read?
"The Lucifer Effect" by Philip Zimbardo.
31. The book you’re currently reading?
"Nobody Knows My Name" by James Baldwin
32. Last show you watched?
Doc Martin on Netflix.
33. Last place you were?
...I haven't left my apartment in days.
34. Last sport you played?
Cape Town's dating scene.
35. Who’s the last person you talked to?
36. Last song you sang?
"ROXANNE" by Arizona Zervas
37. Favourite chat up line?
"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"
38. Do you have a crush?
Yes. I hate it here.
39. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
He's my father.
40. Favourite food?
41. Place you want to visit?
42. When's the last time you kissed someone?
43. Last time you were insulted?
On FaceTime with Lerato this afternoon.
44. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Anything berry flavoured.
45. Favourite piece of jewellery?
All the necklaces Lerato's ever bought me.
If you have any other questions that need answering, message me on my social media!