To say it's been a minute since I last posted would be an understatement. I hate to admit that I'm not as organised and efficient in my academic and personal life as I should be, but anyone in college understands how hard it is to pursue your passions when deadlines have you in a chokehold.
Fortunately, by the grace of God, I finished my exams yesterday, so I thought I'd take this time to refresh your memory and re-introduce myself. I've been vlogging/blogging for a couple of years now, and even though some of you have been here since grxwingvp (RIP), most of you don't know who the hell I am. (I don't know either, to be honest).
1. What are you wearing?
- A black sweater from Bargains Galore.
2. Have you ever been in love?
3. Have you ever had a terrible breakup?
- My two and a half year-long relationship ended in August 2017. While the breakup itself wasn't terrible, the aftermath was hard, naturally.
4. How old are you?
- 20! I'll be 21 on the 7th of November 2018.
5. How tall are you?
- 1m57cm (5"1/5"2).
6. Do you have any piercings?
- I have more keloids than piercings at this point, but yes. I have my first, second and third holes pierced on my left ear, and my first, second and cartilage pierced on my right ear.
7. Do you have any tattoos?
- Yes! I have a tattoo of a fern on my inner, right arm and a mountain and sunset/sunrise on the left of my chest.
8. What’s your favourite drink?
- Any tea, preferably green.
9. What’s your favourite song?
- I don't have an all-time favourite song, but OKRA by Tyler The Creator is currently on repeat.
10. What’s your Zodiac sign?
- I'm a Scorpio.
11. How long does it take you to shower?
- Usually around five to ten minutes?
12. What’s your favourite show?
- I have far too many, but I've been binge watching FRIENDS.
13. What’s your favourite band?
- The Internet.
14. Something you really miss?
- My baby brother.
15. Where do you go when you’re sad?
- My bed.
16. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- If we're talking solely personal hygiene and getting dressed, probably around ten minutes. If we're talking eating and catching up on social media, usually around an hour and a half.
17. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
- No ma'am, my knees buckle at the thought.
18. What turns you on?
- Well manicured hands.
19. What turns you off?
20. Quality you look for in a partner?
- We have to have the same morals. We can disagree on whether or not we like broccoli, but when it comes to my political views, I can't compromise.
21. What’s your favourite colour?
- Peach. Also what I would name my first daughter.
22. Loud music or soft?
- Loud, almost always.
23. Favourite quote?
- "In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." - Donald Miller
24. Favourite actor?
- Every man in a relationship. Y'all deserve Grammy's.
25. The reason you started blogging?
- To share my thoughts and opinions with like-minded women (and men).
26. Do you have any fears?
- Yes, men.
27. What’s the last thing that made you cry?
- Feeling hopeless.
28. Meaning behind your blog name?
- It's my name and surname!
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
- This afternoon, to my mum!
30. Last book you read?
- "Living Dangerously" by Osho.
31. The book you’re currently reading?
- "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle.
32. Last show you watched?
33. Last place you were?
34. Last sport you played?
35. Who’s the last person you talked to?
36. Last song you sang?
- NBAYOUNGBOAT by Lil Yachty (feat. YoungBoy Never Broke Again).
37. Favourite chat up line?
- My name means water, let me quench your thirst.
38. Do you have a crush?
- Yes, about 15 of them...
39. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- We're friends!
40. Favourite food?
- Banana bread!
41. Place you want to visit?
- I'd love to see Dubai again!
42. When's the last time you kissed someone?
- Playfully? Yesterday. Seriously? A couple of weeks ago.
43. Last time you were insulted?
- Lilitha and Lerato insult me every single day, without fail.
44. Favourite flavour of sweet?
- Anything berry flavoured. 45. Favourite piece of jewellery?
- A feather ring I bought myself and a pearl necklace from my step-mum.